The fresh citrus scent Armani Eau Pour Homme was first released in 1984, but was recently reissued in an even more irresistible formulation, which is included in this set. Since its release in the mid 90s, the fresh and masculine Acqua di Gio has been one of the company’s bestsellers. The aromatic aquatic composition is the perfect companion for long summer days. The 00s brought a row of new perfumes to the Armani catalogue, amongst others the woody aromatic Emporio Diamonds, the oriental fougere Attitude and the oriental spicy Armani Code, which also won the FIFI award for best men’s fragrance of the year in 2006. Presented in attractive mini reproductions of the real bottles and boxes, these 5 versatile fragrances make a perfect present for any Armani fan.
- Fragrance from the designer Giorgio Armani
- Armani Code .4ml, Armani for Men, .7ml
- Armani Acqua di Gio .5ml, Armani Attitude, .5ml
- Emporio Armani Diamonds EDT, 4ml
- This spicy fragrance has a blend of jasmine, lavender, nut, coriander, cinnamon, clove, sandalwood, masculine cedar, vetiver, oakmoss, and patchouli.