A classically curvy wooden pepper mill, the beautiful contours of this polished beechwood pepper mill add style to any table whilst remaining an everyday cook’s tool. Cole & Mason’s Windsor Pepper Mills feature a hardened carbon steel precision mechanism specially designed for pepper, to maximise the release of flavour with every turn. Adjust the grind from fine to coarse by tightening or loosening the knob on the lid.
Pre-filled with pepper. Made with wood from a sustainable source.
Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
About Cole & Mason
Cole & Mason have almost a century of experience at making top-quality salt and pepper mills. All of their stylish salt and pepper mills have adjustable grind to suit your exact seasoning needs – from fine to coarse with a simple twist – and high-quality grinding mechanisms.
- Natural beech pepper mill, sourced from sustainable forests (28 cm)
- Spring-loaded carbon steel mechanism ensures a consistent grind and throughput
- The Precision mechanism strips the peppercorns rather than crushing them, releasing their flavour and oils more effectively
- Easy to refill by unscrewing the knob and removing the lid from the base
- Precision grind mechanism comes with a lifetime guarantee