Drawing inspiration from the island of Pantellerie, Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani is a fresh citrus fragrance that carries wind, water and freedom. A perfect balance of sunny warmth and salty sea water that carries the senses immediately to a tropical paradise. Lemon, lime, orange and bergamot offer a platter of citrus merged with sweet jasmine and neroli. A cool ocean heart takes a strong hold of sea notes and splashes it with rose and freesia to instil a crisp purity. A temperate and cushy base melds musk and amber with a woody face of cedar and oakmoss.
- A simple, clever and strong scent.
- Stylishly rounded by deep freshness.
- Top notes: Orange, Lime, Mandarin Orange, Jasmine, Bergmotte, Lemon, Neroli.
- Middle notes: Cyclamen, Nutmeg, Mignonette, Coriander, Violet, Freesia, Sea Notes, Peach, Hiacynth, Rose, Jasmine, Rosemary, Calone.
- Base notes: Amber, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Cedar, White Musk.